PLEASE OBSERVE ALL MANUFACTURER SAFETY AND OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Ensure you have read a copy of the manufacturer operating and safety manual. The latest copy may be obtained from the manufacturer website Kaco website
“KACO Powador 36.0 TL3 M1 | 39.0 TL3 M1 Operating Instructions"
2. Refer to “KACO Powador 36.0 TL3 M1 | 39.0 TL3 M1 Operating Instructions” document Page 24. If you are using a different inverter type, then obtain the correct Operating Manual.
3. Connect each inverter using A/B RS485. Then connect the RS485 to the local device.
4. When connecting to the local device; connect the “A” cable to the “485 -” and the “B” to the “485 +”.
5. Just 2 wires. Do not connect any Ground or GND wires.
If Just 1 Inverter at Site:
6. If only one inverter is to be connected this must be terminated with a resistor AND/OR the DIP switches must be set. See Page 25 of the “KACO Powador 36.0 TL3 M1 | 39.0 TL3 M1 Operating Instructions”
If 2 or more Inverters at Site:
7. Connect the inverters to each other using shielded cable, and make sure each inverter is connected A→A and B→B. See Page 25 of “ KACO Powador 36.0 TL3 M1 | 39.0 TL3 M1 Operating Instructions”
8. Be aware you may need to activate the resistor via the DIP switches
9. Don't forget to allocate a unique RS485 address. See Page 33 of “KACO Powador 36.0 TL3 M1 | 39.0 TL3 M1 Operating Instructions”
10. If Ardexa is completing your plugin configuration, please don't forget to send:
a. Clear photographs of both ends of the RS485 cable termination (to the first inverter)
c. The number and models of connected inverters
d. The unique RS485 or IP addresses of the inverters
e. The name of the site.